GitHub Enterprise 11.10.143
January 17, 2012
- GitHub Pages feature now available. CNAME files and user subdomains are not supported.
Bugfixes / Enhancements
- Problem with console prompt and configuration fixed (this is why 11.10.135 was yanked).
- Network graph will now show a much larger range of commits for repos with long histories.
- SSL certificates with passphrases or in unsupported formats will no longer be accepted.
- PivotalTracker service hook now supports on-premise Tracker installs.
- UI enhancements for user dashboard and repository/README views.
- Reparent Admin Tool feature for repositories is now enabled.
Security / Maintenance
- Additional log filtering was added.