The 2.21 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Resolved an issue that could lead to high CPU usage while generating system configuration templates.
- Recent changes to memory allocations could lead to a degradation in system performance
- Temporary connectivity issues while running database migrations could cause data loss.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise Server without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules are not maintained during an upgrade.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters.
- When "Users can search GitHub.com" is enabled with GitHub Connect, issues in private and internal repositories are not included in GitHub.com search results.
- Security alerts are not reported when pushing to a repository on the command line.
The GitHub Team