GitHub Enterprise 11.10.104
December 21, 2011
- New skinny header integrated.
- Fixed a bug with moving repositories from users to organizations. If you experienced this issue, contact support to find out how to get your repository back in a good state so you can take advantage of this fix.
- Fixed a bug where some pull requests or commit views were generating 500 errors.
- Fixed a code indexing issue with search. Code results should now show up in searches. Keep in mind that code, users, and repos are indexed periodically rather than immediately after they're created. If it doesn't show up immediately, wait for 20-30 minutes or so and it should show up.
- A checksum is now performed on GHP files after they've been uploaded to the Management Console to detect in-transit corruption.
- Added additional SMTP debug logging when sending test emails in the Management Console. Note that this logging only shows up if the message was not sent successfully.