GitHub Enterprise 11.10.179
February 07, 2012
- Admin stats API is now available.
- The root disk for Enterprise installs created with the new OVA will now default to 75GB when using VMware ESXi.
Bugfixes / Enhancements
- Installations without internet access will now complete the configuration process after Management Console saves.
- Fixed a bug causing the search service (Solr) to crash on new installs.
- Signup link is no longer available in the header when using LDAP authentication.
- Clippy flash widget will no longer burn CPU cycles with many commit pages open.
- Milestones and assignees added to Pull Requests.
- Admin stats bar now displays breakdown of page load time and root disk usage information.
- Various UI and performance enhancements.