GitHub Enterprise 11.10.240
March 07, 2012
- Vulnerability in the SSH public key update form fixed. Details here.
Bugfixes / Enhancements
- Logs are now being rotated. Please click here for more details including how to retain all existing logs.
- Significant performance increases for VMs with more than 4GB of memory (NOTE: reboot required to take advantage of this).
- Suggested minimum memory requirements are being increased to 8GB as of this release.
- Email service hook now works with more SMTP server configurations.
- User profiles will now save properly under LDAP and CAS authentication.
- Growing the filesystem of the attached repository storage is now possible. Instructions are available here.
- Admin interface improvements
- On initial setup the first LDAP or CAS user that logs in will automatically be promoted to Admin status now.
- Admin Tools dashboard now has separate tabs for Users and Organizations.
- Invite User tab now hidden in Admin Tools for LDAP and CAS authentication.
- Admin Tools link now shows up properly for users who are promoted to Admin status.
- Reset password and change username options are now hidden under LDAP and CAS authentication.
- SSH connection limit has been increased significantly.
- Configuration runs now give feedback when they fail and link to logs.
- Various UI and performance enhancements.