GitHub Enterprise 11.10.260
May 01, 2012
- aNULL SSL ciphers are no longer allowed.
- Added CSRF protection to Gists (this will break creating gists by POSTing directly to /gist -- please use the API).
Bugfixes / Enhancements
- CAS authentication fixes and enhancements.
- Custom DNS nameservers are now always enabled. This fixes a bug where custom DNS nameservers entered at the console prompt could get disabled unintentionally on first setup. By default, it will try to use Google Public DNS nameservers.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause 404s when uploading new GHPs.
- Fixed a bug that would result in an infinite redirect loop during initial setup under certain conditions.