GitHub Enterprise 11.10.271
June 28, 2012
- Added ghe-time-sync utility to force a one-time large time correction.
- Added ghe-cleanup-repos utility to cleanup failed repo forks, empty wiki repos, and repos that failed to delete for customers affected by the background job bug mentioned below.
Bugfixes / Enhancements
- Fixed a bug that caused background jobs to fail after upgrading under some conditions (introduced in 11.10.270).
- Fixed an issue that caused errors at the end of configuration runs (this did not impact the outcome of the configuration run).
ghe-user-csv utility will now always output all fields. Added repository count, ssh key count, and organization membership count columns. Use
-h flag to view new options.
- Changes to prevent failed configuration runs due to certain processes failing to restart immediately.
- Corrected a number of places where GitHub.com-specific email addresses and URLs were hardcoded.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when deleting organizations from the Admin Tools dashboard.