GitHub Enterprise 11.10.280
September 10, 2012
Bugfixes / Enhancements
- All requests to installations that don't use the hostname specified in the Management Console will automatically get redirected to the configured hostname.
- Fixed a bug where the ghe-export-redis utility was generated corrupt backups.
- Fixed a bug where disk usage for the repositories block device wasn't being exported by SNMP.
- Fixed problem where search indexing background jobs could pile up causing degraded performance for installations.
- User-to-user repository transfers should now work as expected.
- Fixed a bug where long issue labels were getting truncated prematurely.
- Adjustments were made that should help decrease load when there are large numbers of active SSH connections.
- NTP will no longer hang indefinitely during configuration runs if the NTP servers are unreachable.
- Renaming a repository will now properly rename its associated wiki.
- OpenSearch now references the specified hostname rather than github.com.
- Filenames with multiple periods in their name will no longer cause errors.
- All user agents are now allowed in the robots.txt file.
Additional information is available here.