GitHub Enterprise 11.10.282
October 01, 2012
- No-reply and support email addresses are now configurable.
Bugfixes / Enhancements
- Performance improvements
- Resque worker counts are now scaled based on CPU rather than memory.
- Memcached max cache size is now greatly increased for installations with 12GB or more of memory.
- Future upgrades will now consume much less memory.
- Number of web processes serving the Management Console has been reduced.
- Repository network graphs are no longer built after every git push.
- SVN commits will now work as expected.
- Fixed an issue where GitHub would sometimes become unresponsive after upgrading or saving settings.
- The email notification beacon will now properly mark notifications as read when Private Mode is enabled.
- Atom feed URLs will now work in Private Mode.
- Fixed an issue where failed upgrades would cause the Management Console to redirect to /setup/start.
- Fixed an issue where ghe-reindex was failing to execute properly.
- The Management Console will create a session as expected now (i.e., it won't require an unlock every time it's browsed to).
- 404s occurring during a fresh installation will now properly show up as a 500 error.
- Requests to api.[hostname] and gist.[hostname] will no longer be automatically redirected to [hostname].
- Fixed a bug where ghe-dbconsole utility wasn't working as expected.
- /setup/diagnostics and ghe-diagnostics utility will take less time to execute.
- User-to-user repo transfers will happen as expected now.
- Email service hook will now use the appropriate domain name.
- Fixed a bug where organization creation was being prevented when at the license seat limit.
- Fixed a bug where gist comment previews weren't working properly.
- The default gravatar image used for users who don't have a gravatar will work as expected now.
- Upgraded git to 1.7.10 (the same version used on GitHub.com).
- Updated the ghe-cleanup-repos script to handle empty repo directories.
- Fixed an upgrade issue that would cause failures while attempting to install the god gem.