GitHub Enterprise 11.10.284
October 17, 2012
Bugfixes / Enhancements
- Email confirmations are no longer sent when a user deletes their own user account.
- Content Security Violation errors will no longer occur when browsing to the site as an admin user when using Firefox.
- Rsyslog will now reload settings properly when log forwarding options are changed.
- The admin stats API will now report accurate numbers for repo counts.
- Fixed a bug where license expiration warnings were not showing up as expected in all cases.
- Fixed a bug in the JIRA service hook that prevented it from working as intended.
- Fixed a variety of SVN-related errors encountered when using the SVN bridge.
- Fixed a bug where the API would return https URLs regardless of the SSL settings of the installation.
- Fixed a bug in the ghe-cleanup-repos utility that was causing it to identify all gists as bad repositories.