GitHub Enterprise 11.10.300
January 31, 2013
Bugfixes / Enhancements
- Major overhaul of Admin Tools dashboard.
- Dropped support for IE 7/8.
- Fixed longstanding hostname verification bug.
- Fixed many pull request creation timeout issues.
- Improved performance of file listing on repos.
- Updated ghe-export-mysql so it no longer locks tables.
- New CLI Utilies:
ghe-es-status for detecting and fixing common ElasticSearch issues.
ghe-es-reindex for reindexing all items in ElasticSearch.
ghe-check-disk-usage for finding large files consuming space on the root volume.
- Added better error checking to
- Git pull/clone operations will now be logged to the audit.log file.
- Anonymous git pull/clone operations will now log the real ip performing the operation.
- Added a more informative error when the root volume runs out of space while upgrading.
- Renamed the repository admin area to "Settings".
- Updated the process monitoring configuration to help make it more reliable.
- Fixed a bug where a 405 http status code was received if someone was POSTing while maintenance mode was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where installations could get stuck in a bad state if an upgrade failed partway through.
- Added audit logging for site admin and suspension changes for users.
- Added the ability to delete users who are members of orgs (so long as they aren't the sole owner).
- Updated to latest linux-generic-pae kernel. [requires VM reboot to take advantage of upgrade]
- Removed "Page build successful!" notifications for Pages.
- Fixed bug where the incorrect hostname was being used in Test Emails.
- Fixed bug where hitting escape in a commit comment would cause anything written to be lost.
Additional information is available here.