GitHub Enterprise 11.10.301
February 07, 2013
- Additional CLI utility:
ghe-ssl-ca-certificate to install custom root CA certificates.
- Added ability to authenticate against Management Console API via Basic Auth.
- Added new
complete parameter to the
configure Management Console API call to force a full configuration.
Bugfixes / Enhancements
- Fixed a bug where hitting back while viewing files in the file browser didn't work.
- Site Admin users will no longer show up as GitHub Staff.
- Enabling and disabling Gravatars will now flush memcached to ensure no cached avatars remain.
- Fixed an
ohai error that showed up when generating a Support Bundle via
- Fixed a bug where switching Repository Storage from using the root filesystem to a block device failed to migrate repositories that were already on disk.
- Fixed a bug where unrecognized or invalid SSH authorized keys for the admin user could cause the Management Console settings page to throw 500 errors.
- Fixed a bug where uploading new GHL licenses through the web UI wasn't properly updating the license information on the appliance.
- Fixed a display bug where the tease commit above the repository file tree displayed the author as "Unknown" if the author email wasn't associated with an existing user.
- Fixed a configuration issue where image assets wouldn't load properly if the hostname was changed.
- Fixed an LDAP bug where the underlying LDAP library would sometimes emit a packet with a zero-length control sequence, which would result in an LDAP Protocol Error. This only affected some LDAP servers (ActiveDirectory was not affected).