GitHub Enterprise 11.10.314
May 16, 2013
- Users can now generate OAuth tokens via the web UI in the Account Settings > Applications area.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Pages from being generated properly.
- Fixed a bug where issue and pull request notification status information disappeared for past notifications in the web UI.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the configuration run from completing on a new VM when adding a new repository block device.
- Fixed a problem where the last configuration step would show as completed before the run was actually done.
- Fixed a bug where users weren't being considered dormant if they had private repositories.
- Fixed a bug where changing certain settings could break images and formatting under some conditions.
- Removed "Open Source" wording from Contributions graph.