GitHub Enterprise 11.10.315
June 05, 2013
- Added the ability for users to add notes to OAuth tokens created via the web UI.
- Added the ability to cleanup zip/tarball archives and repositories in purgatory via
- Fixed some bugs involving switching repository storage from using the root filesystem to a block device.
- Fixed an issue where LDAP authentication using SSL could break when updating settings.
- The "search" username is now reserved.
- Fixed a bug where service hook payloads could be truncated if they contained multibyte characters.
- Fixed a bug where the
ghe-cleanup-repos utility threw errors when trying to cleanup repositories that were in the database, but not on disk.
- Re-added the solr-related utilities for gist.
- Fixed a bug where GitHub OAuth settings were being left out of diagnostics output.
- Fixed a bug where
ghe-export-pages wouldn't provide any feedback when no pages data existed.
- Fixed a bug where dormant users weren't showing up properly in Reports and Dormant Users listing.