GitHub Enterprise 11.10.316
July 08, 2013
- Fixed a bug where changes to SMTP settings weren't being properly applied to all processes.
- Fixed a bug where user and organization Pages sites weren't being built properly.
- Fixed a bug where reports would time out on large installations.
- Fixed a bug where Language rankings weren't being calculated or displayed properly.
- Removed GitHub.com-specific error message for git protocol operations when the maintenance page was up.
ghe-export meta utilities that were broken and shouldn't be used over the more specific
- Indexing of
/setup/* by search indexing robots is now prevented.
- Fixed a bug where a race condition could occur when uploading a GHP via the Management Console API that would cause the GHP to be deleted before it was unpacked.
- Fixed a bug where an unnecessary post-receive hook would cause
--mirror git push operations for repositories with large numbers of refs to take extremely long.
- Disallowed http clones for CAS authentication and hid http cloning URLs in the UI (http authentication doesn't work under CAS authentication).
ghe-cleanup-repos utility to detect zero byte ref files and fix them when possible.
- Fixed a bug where the owner email address would always show up as
nil in webhook API payloads if the owner was an organization.
- Fixed a bug where the embed URL of a gist was shown html escaped.
- Fixed a bug where password reset notification emails were referring to GitHub.com.
- Fixed a bug where the Enterprise Stats API wasn't returning the correct count of suspended users.
- Fixed a bug that caused migrations from GitHub:FI to fail during the database migration.
- Log forwarding now includes
production.log files in the stream.
- Removed "Email" wording from the Pages generation notification.