GitHub Enterprise 11.10.317
August 21, 2013
- Updated server-side gitconfig to remove the
packSizeLimit. This should result in better performance for very large repositories.
- Added stale
.keep file check to
- Fixed an issue where service hooks sending payloads to external services using self-signed SSL certificates would fail silently.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to upgrade an expired license resulted in a 403 error.
- Fixed an issue where uploading new license files would sometimes result in 401 unauthorized errors.
- Fixed an issue preventing email addresses with apostrophes in them from working properly.
- Fixed an issue where the URLs provided by the root API URL were incorrect.
- Fixed an issue that caused the
/applications API endpoint to fail when Private Mode was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where the admin SSH
.profile wasn't being managed which could lead to a broken PATH.
- Fixed a bug where an organization's ATOM feed was inaccessible when running the appliance in Private Mode.
- Fixed a bug affecting image asset uploads in issues and pull request comments that were made by pasting an image from the clipboard.
- Fixed an issue where some MySQL imports using
ghe-import-mysql would fail with
- Fixed an issue that would cause networking issues for some OVAs after being cloned.
- Fixed a bug where admin SSH public key fingerprints weren't matching
ssh-keygen -lf output.
- Fixed a bug where nodeload archives were being exported with repositories when using
- Fixed a bug in the Management Console API that prevented settings updates from working in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where UTF-8 encoding errors would prevent license installation under some conditions.