GitHub Enterprise 11.10.322
September 16, 2013
- MOD: Fixed a bug where passwords weren't being filtered properly when an exception occurred while logging in.
- Fixed a bug involving the two-factor authentication configuration. Note that this will invalidate 2FA for accounts where it's enabled. Use Forgot Password workflow to re-enable affected accounts.
- Fixed a bug where Gist would throw a 500 error under some conditions when an SSL certificate was installed.
- Fixed a bug where old style Gist URLs weren't redirecting properly.
- Fixed a bug where LDAP logins were breaking when using SSL encryption.
- Fixed a bug where LDAP groups weren't behaving as expected with some LDAP server variants.
- Fixed a bug where LDAP searches weren't filtering as expected with some LDAP server variants.