GitHub Enterprise 11.10.323
September 20, 2013
- Added a banner to remind users to add an email address if they don't have one.
- Fixed a bug where disk usage units in the admin stats bar are wrong.
- ElasticSearch cluster status was incorrectly displayed as 'yellow'.
- Fixed a bug where email service hooks weren't delivering emails properly.
- Fixed a bug where saving settings in the Management Console doesn't work if SSL is enabled.
- Fixed a bug where GitHub OAuth authentication caused a redirect loop at login.
- Fixed a bug where previewing a wiki page would throw a 500 error.
- Fixed a bug where public repos were showing up with private repo styling.
- Fixed a bug where the signout confirmation page wasn't mobile friendly.
- Fixed a bug with database migrations that affected really old installations upgrading to the latest version.
- Fixed a bug where pushing to a gist using git over http(s) would throw an exception in the post-receive hook.
- Fixed a bug where wiki spam check jobs were queueing mistakenly and never processed.