GitHub Enterprise 11.10.325
October 17, 2013
- LOW: Fixed a bug where service hook delivery lists were accessible to unauthenticated users on publicly accessible installations. No customer data would have been accessible from this page.
- Fixed a bug where email service hooks weren't delivering mail properly for installations with SMTP Authentication set to "none".
- Fixed LDAP issues related to bases and groups not validating properly in some cases when attempting to save settings or test.
- Fixed a bug where teams added as collaborators on repositories were showing up twice. To fix cases where this is already present, remove and re-add the team.
- Re-enabled the public push option for repositories.
- Fixed a bug where the
ghe-es-reindex utility wasn't applying to all search indexes.
- Removed the
ghe-es-reset utility since its functionality has been superseded by
- Fixed a bug where archives weren't building properly for private repositories.
- Fixed a bug where the Gist API was providing an incorrect URL for raw files.
- Fixed a bug where re-authorization prompts were happening when adding users to teams under CAS authentication (where re-authorization prompts don't work).
- Fixed a bug where use of non-https image URLs in Gist was resulting in broken images.
- Fixed a bug where two-factor authentication wouldn't work properly with GitHub for Mac when using the GitHub OAuth authentication option.
- Fixed a bug where users with disallowed characters in their LDAP username (which are converted to dashes ordinarily) couldn't log in using GitHub native clients.
- Fixed a bug where Pages sites weren't being properly renamed after a user or organization was renamed.
- Fixed a bug where a variety of errors were showing up due to users not having a primary email set.
- Fixed a bug where HTML tables weren't being rendered properly in inline comments.
- Fixed a bug where services weren't always being restarted as they should after configuration runs. This resolves an issue with hostname updates when viewing service hook deliveries and viewing gists when private mode is disabled.
- Fixed a bug where the "All Gists" link was no longer being displayed in Gist.
- Fixed CSS rendering issue on the Explore page.