GitHub Enterprise 11.10.328
December 18, 2013
- Fixed a bug where editing files in the web editor using Safari under Mavericks resulted in the cursor being displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where migrating from older releases would trigger errors during the configuration process.
- Fixed a bug where viewing a user's comments in the Admin Tools dashboard would throw a 500 if a Gist comment was included.
- Fixed a bug that could cause race conditions when attempting to merge pull requests that would result in a 500 error.
- Removed rate limiting options from the OAuth application settings as rate limiting is globally disabled on Enterprise.
- Fixed a bug where gravatars continued being displayed on repository network graphs even when they were disabled.
- Fixed a bug where pull requests that were far behind their head ref would be incorrectly closed automatically.
- Fixed a bug where a branch could be deleted from a merged pull request when another open pull request was using it as its base.
- Suspended users now get see the email address of the GitHub Enterprise administrator, if they've added it in the settings.
- Fixed a bug where the support bundle was attempting to include a non-existent directory.
- Fixed a bug where the configured support email wasn't being used on the maintenance page.
- Fixed a bug where ProTips for GitHub.com where being shown instead of the ones specific to GitHub Enterprise.
- Added support for large cookies (up to 32 kb) to better support highly proxied environments.
- Fixed a bug where the All LDAP users section of the Admin Tools dashboard would yield a 500 error under some conditions.
- Fixed a bug where login errors due to not being in an allowed LDAP group were not distinguished from incorrect credentials at login time.
- Fixed a bug where multiple attempts at creating LDAP user emails were being made on initial login resulting in an error.
- Fixed a bug where a 500 error could occur if none of the restricted LDAP groups were found.
- Fixed a bug where the LDAP configuration test wasn't limiting its user search to the specified groups.
- Fixed a bug where navigation links weren't respecting the custom appliance hostname.
- Fixed a bug where embedded gists weren't rendering properly.
- Fixed a bug where viewing gists in IE11 would result in a 422 Unprocessable Entity browser error.
- Fixed a bug where previewing comments in gists would fail.
- Fixed a bug where the Google Analytics code for GitHub.com was being included in gist pages.