GitHub Enterprise 11.10.341
July 07, 2014
- Upgrades could fail when using LDAP.
This release also includes all features and bug fixes from 11.10.340, including:
- Improperly displayed information about Git alternate networks on the repository admin page.
- Blacklist "network" for user/organization names.
- Improperly displayed
Mirrors filter on repositories listing.
- Inconsistent interface elements displayed when interacting with internal links on custom tabs.
- Improperly excluded some system log files from log forwarding.
- Error during sign in when LDAP passwords contain accented characters.
- Error when creating an LDAP user through the site admin if the login was normalized.
- Failed to load LDAP users page when the directory server's size limit was exceeded.
- MED: Timing attack vulnerability in Management Console.