GitHub Enterprise 11.10.343
July 30, 2014
- Incorrect rendering of repository pages when following a link from a Gist.
- Pages generation could fail with SSL enabled.
- reStructuredText files failed to render.
- To prevent broken avatars, set GitHub.com as the default fallback for serving identicons.
- Filtered SNMP community string from the support bundles.
- LDAP authentication timeouts could cause sign in and HTTP clones to fail.
- Upgrades could fail if VMware tools had been installed.
- Collectd was sending duplicate packets when forwarding messages.
- Changed authentication settings could fail to take effect.
- To prevent system authentication logs from becoming too large, we now rotate the auth.log daily and discard them after one week.
- Administrators did not have permission to update firewall rules with UFW.
- Git incorrectly detected commits as unreachable on fetch.
- Elasticsearch status was inconsistent after upgrade.
- When creating a repository with the same name as a deleted repository, the deleted code was restored.
- Upgrade could fail with a large user sessions table.
- Improved styling of search results sort order button.
- Better handling errors when renaming users from stafftools.
- Seat count was misreported.
- Gists with legacy ID URLs cound not be cloned.
- Commit build statuses were not shown after upgrade.
- Removed site_admin API scope from metadata calls.
- Unlocking repositories failed after a sudo timeout with LDAP authentication enabled.
- Webhooks status icons remained grey on delivery.
- Image diffs did not load consistently.
- MED: Pages repository submodule could access other repositories on the VM.
- Please upgrade your instance to GitHub Enterprise 11.10.317 or later before upgrading to 11.10.343.