GitHub Enterprise 11.10.344
September 02, 2014
- Site admin rocket icon did not show in Internet Explorer 11.
- Proxy services for Git, Git HTTP and SVN did not log correctly.
- Recent webhook delivery metadata were not displayed in repository settings under some circumstances.
- Pull request synchronization in the site admin could cause a Not Found error.
- Compiled GitHub Pages sites could be improperly removed.
- Support bundles could be extremely large. Rotated logs are now excluded by default.
- Visiting the user page of a suspended user incorrectly caused a Not Found error.
- LDAP user listing in the site admin could time out.
posixGroup membership checks failed improperly.
- Testing connection settings caused an error when the LDAP server was unreachable.