The 2.0 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
Bug Fixes and Updates
- Fixes a regression in 2.0.2 that prevented new AWS installations when the second block device was attached before the instance was first started.
- The version number is incorrectly shown on AWS installations as 2.0.2.
- Creating the OpenVPN connection can fail, causing replication set up with
ghe-repl-setup to hang.
Replica promotion can hang when running
- Replicas need to be restarted after upgrading with
- Git replication slow and CPU intense during initial push of large/complex repositories.
- First run in Firefox displays the SSL warning twice.
- Admin is prompted to reapply the license after
ghe-upgrade runs even though the license file is present.
- The management console doesn't handle non-ASCII characters in authorized_keys.
- Management console settings interface does not clearly show if you have previously uploaded certificate files or a private key.
- Downloading diagnostics from the web can time out if there are a lot of hook deliveries.
- Memcache doesn't restart properly after a crash and must be manually restarted.
- Jobs stuck on code indexing can delay other jobs from running.
- Dashboard activity feed links point to wrong hostname after restore if the hostname has changed.
- A user cannot be invited to an organization by their full name.
- Wiki links to other wiki pages are rendered as images when a repository contains a directory with the same name.
- We display the time in the scheduled maintenance banner in UTC instead of the viewer's timezone. (updated 2015-06-18)
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes. (updated 2015-07-14)
- With private mode enabled, a Pages site with no default page serves a generic error rather than an informative message. (updated 2015-07-14)
- Replica promotion hanging when running
ghe-repl-promote was fixed in 2.0.2.