The 2.0 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- One of the Percona database tools we ship with the VM was phoning home to check for updates.
- Ubuntu packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- LOW: Using an access token with
public_repo scope, requests for lists of issues would return issues from private repositories.
- LOW: OpenSSL 1.0.1-4ubuntu5.25
Integration with GitHub for Mac
- For reasons outside our control, the implementation behind the "Clone in desktop" button for GitHub for Mac doesn't work any more. We now use the same method for both desktop applications and check you have an application configured. This means we'll only show the button when you're logged in.
- Creating the OpenVPN connection can fail, causing replication set up with
ghe-repl-setup to hang.
- Git replication can be slow and CPU intense during initial push of large or complex repositories.
- The management console settings interface doesn't clearly show if you have previously uploaded certificate files or a private key.
- Jobs stuck on code indexing can delay other jobs from running.
- Dashboard activity feed links point to wrong hostname after restoring from backup if the hostname has changed.
- In some circumstances, after an upgrade we prompt you to upload a license, even though there's already a valid license.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Events in the
github_audit log stream are being logged twice.
- Gists can't be created when using Safari 8.x in Private Mode.
- SNMP can't be run on high availability replicas.
- Individual application logs are not reliably forwarded. (updated 2015-04-20)
- We display the time in the scheduled maintenance banner in UTC instead of the viewer's timezone. (updated 2015-06-18)
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes. (updated 2015-07-14)
- With private mode enabled, a Pages site with no default page serves a generic error rather than an informative message. (updated 2015-07-14)
The GitHub Team