The 2.10 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- The hostname documentation link in the Management Console linked to an invalid location.
- Large Git LFS objects and release downloads were temporarily buffered to the root disk. This could lead to disk space contention.
- The create team API endpoint returned a 500 error if LDAP Sync is enabled and the team already exists.
hookshot-unicorn service could fail to start if there was a large backlog of webhook jobs.
- Tearing down replication did not remove the database seed data used when configuring high availability replication.
- The license expiry notification was shown if the appliance was restarted after the current has license expired.
ghe-diagnostics can now upload directly to GitHub using the
-t [ticket reference] options.
- We incorrectly redirect to the dashboard if you accessed GitHub Enterprise using an alias while in private mode. This might happen if you set a fully qualified domain name but the subdomain resolves correctly.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent
svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- GitHub Enterprise clustering can not be configured without https.
- Deleting a search index doesn't delete all associated metadata, which are then incorrectly reused if a new search index is created. This causes search index repair jobs to be reported as finished in the site admin when they were not.
- Pull request reviewer usernames were not updated if a reviewer was mapped to a different username when migrating repositories using
ghe-migrator. (updated 2018-04-12)
The GitHub Team