The 2.10 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- The directory hierarchy was not retained when uploading a directory of files to a repository using drag & drop.
- Querying the status of storage objects using in high availability and cluster environments has been optimized for improved performance.
- Pull request reviewers were not migrated when migrating repositories using
- The pull request assignee event was duplicated on repositories migrated using
- The pull request review request had users reversed, after migration with
- Git references, such as tags or branch names, with a high number of transitions from letter to numbers and back again, could result in a background worker crashing causing some webhooks not to fire.
- GitHub Enterprise is now available in the Paris AWS region.
- Support bundles are more efficiently sanitized during generation.
- We incorrectly redirect to the dashboard if you accessed GitHub Enterprise using an alias while in private mode. This might happen if you set a fully qualified domain name but the subdomain resolves correctly.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent
svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- GitHub Enterprise clustering can not be configured without https.
- Deleting a search index doesn't delete all associated metadata, which are then incorrectly reused if a new search index is created. This causes search index repair jobs to be reported as finished in the site admin when they were not.
- Pull request reviewer usernames were not updated if a reviewer was mapped to a different username when migrating repositories using
ghe-migrator. (updated 2018-04-12)
The GitHub Team