The 2.10 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- LOW: Tokens were contained in extended support bundles when they were used in GET requests as a URL parameter.
- Packages were updated to their latest patch versions.
- RRD files used to store metrics that are no longer collected were never deleted, wasting space on the root file system.
- Failed to upgrade a replica to the same version on a newly partitioned root disk.
- Deleting a search index didn't delete all associated metadata, which were then incorrectly reused if a new search index was created. This caused search index repair jobs to be reported as finished in the site admin when they were not.
- The comment count in the "Conversation" tab of a pull request migrated with
ghe-migrator can be wrong.
- LFS objects could fail to be cloned after a successful upload.
ghe-repl-status could show an inaccurate count when Alambic replication was behind.
- We incorrectly redirect to the dashboard if you accessed GitHub Enterprise using an alias while in private mode. This might happen if you set a fully qualified domain name but the subdomain resolves correctly.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent
svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- GitHub Enterprise clustering can not be configured without https.
- Pull request reviewer usernames were not updated if a reviewer was mapped to a different username when migrating repositories using
ghe-migrator. (updated 2018-04-12)
The GitHub Team