The 2.10 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to their latest security versions.
- LOW: Tokens were contained in support bundles when they were used in GET requests as a URL parameter.
- LDAP team sync failed when a duplicate fork was being restored.
- Users in large organizations and teams were unable to filter assignees and reviewers for issues and pull requests.
- Users in large organizations and teams were unable to @-mention users and teams in issue and pull request comments.
/setup/replication in the Management console returned a '500 Internal Server Error' when replication was not running.
- In a clustering environment, collectd statistics weren't reported for the workers that handle RPC calls for Git.
- In a clustering environment, preflight checks failed when running
ghe-cluster-config-apply against an unresponsive HTTP proxy.
- In a clustering environment, a new node could silently fail to be added after
memcached collectd stats have been added.
- We incorrectly redirect to the dashboard if you accessed GitHub Enterprise using an alias while in private mode. This might happen if you set a fully qualified domain name but the subdomain resolves correctly.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- Enqueued background jobs are sometimes not purged when a repository is deleted.
svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent
svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- GitHub Enterprise clustering can not be configured without https.
- Deleting a search index doesn't delete all associated metadata, which are then incorrectly reused if a new search index is created. This causes search index repair jobs to be reported as finished in the site admin when they were not.
/setup/replication in the Management console returns a '500 Internal Server Error' when replication is configured. (updated 2017-06-27)
- Webhook requests incorrectly ignore local search domains when resolving hosts, which can result in "Couldn't resolve host name" errors. (updated 2017-07-10)
- collectd metric paths can be truncated, which causes multiple write attempts to the same file for different metrics. (updated 2017-07-10)
- Background jobs are added to the "toggle_hidden_user_in_notifications" queue, but these jobs aren't processed on GitHub Enterprise. The entries are harmless but will show in
ghe-resque-info output and in management console graphs. (updated 2017-07-13)
ghe-migrator, protected branch settings are always migrating with push restrictions enabled. (updated 2017-08-01)
- After changing the visibility of a repository, wiki search results have a conflicting number of displayed search results. Administrators can reindex the wiki through the site admin dashboard. (updated 2017-11-09)
- The create team API endpoint returns a 500 error if LDAP Sync is enabled and the team already exists. (updated 2018-01-09)
- Pull request reviewer usernames were not updated if a reviewer was mapped to a different username when migrating repositories using
ghe-migrator. (updated 2018-04-12)
The GitHub Team