The 2.10 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- MySQL replication could fail to start if an old seed file was found.
ghe-update-check --help would fail if
ghe-update-check was already running.
longpoll service connections, which provide live updates to Issues and Pull Requests pages, could flood the instance leading to TCP connection exhaustion and excessive logging.
- Forking a repository on a promoted high availability replica node could take a very long time.
- Suspended users were suggested as potential reviewers.
- The SAML record dumping and updating utility,
ghe-saml-mapping-csv, was not exposed to the admin user.
- The @-mentions suggester didn't work in IE11.
- Ordered lists rendered incorrectly in custom messages on the sign in page.
ghe-migrator, protected branch settings were always migrating with push restrictions enabled.
- When two-factor authentication is required, LDAP team synchronization could fail if a member hasn't configured 2FA for their account.
- The verbosity of logging for the
longpoll service, which provides live updates to Issues and Pull Requests pages, has been lowered.
- The conflict editor can be disabled for cross-repository pull requests.
- We incorrectly redirect to the dashboard if you accessed GitHub Enterprise using an alias while in private mode. This might happen if you set a fully qualified domain name but the subdomain resolves correctly.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent
svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- GitHub Enterprise clustering can not be configured without https.
- Deleting a search index doesn't delete all associated metadata, which are then incorrectly reused if a new search index is created. This causes search index repair jobs to be reported as finished in the site admin when they were not.
- After changing the visibility of a repository, wiki search results have a conflicting number of displayed search results. Administrators can reindex the wiki through the site admin dashboard. (updated 2017-11-09)
- The create team API endpoint returns a 500 error if LDAP Sync is enabled and the team already exists. (updated 2018-01-09)
- Pull request reviewer usernames were not updated if a reviewer was mapped to a different username when migrating repositories using
ghe-migrator. (updated 2018-04-12)
The GitHub Team