The 2.11 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- LOW: Tokens were contained in extended support bundles when they were used in GET requests as a URL parameter.
- Packages were updated to their latest patch versions.
- RRD files used to store metrics that are no longer collected were never deleted, wasting space on the root file system.
- Failed to upgrade a replica to the same version on a newly partitioned root disk.
- Deleting a search index didn't delete all associated metadata, which were then incorrectly reused if a new search index was created. This caused search index repair jobs to be reported as finished in the site admin when they were not.
- The comment count in the "Conversation" tab of a pull request migrated with
ghe-migrator can be wrong.
- LFS objects could fail to be cloned after a successful upload.
ghe-repl-status could show an inaccurate count when Alambic replication was behind.
- We incorrectly redirect to the dashboard if you accessed GitHub Enterprise using an alias while in private mode. This might happen if you set a fully qualified domain name but the subdomain resolves correctly.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent
svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- GitHub Enterprise clustering can not be configured without https.
- Pull request review comments migrated with
ghe-migrator are displayed in the wrong order.
- The pull request review request has users reversed, after migration with
gpgverify service may consume large amounts of CPU time even when not processing requests. (updated 2018-02-14)
- Pull request reviewer usernames were not updated if a reviewer was mapped to a different username when migrating repositories using
ghe-migrator. (updated 2018-04-12)
- Nameid-format matching on SAML response is too strict when value is "unspecified", which can cause an error with the "Another user already owns the account." message if the IdP changes
NameID. (updated 2018-06-25)
The GitHub Team