The 2.13 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- Checking the replication status on a replica during a reboot of the primary could prevent replication for Git pre-receive hooks.
- Text between a pair of double underscores, such as
__init__, was removed in code blocks in MediaWiki-formatted pages.
- After signing in, users were sometimes shown the contents of the
manifest.json file instead of being redirected to the correct location in the user interface.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Pull request review comments are missing from an import with
- The import of project boards with
ghe-migrator fails when the creator of a card on the board no longer exists on the source instance. (updated 2018-11-21)
The GitHub Team