The 2.13 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- CVE-2018-16471 was addressed by updating Rack.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- A stale temporary file could prevent an object managed by the Alambic service, which handles binary data such as avatars and image attachments, from syncing to HA or cluster replica nodes.
- Attempting to save settings in the Management Console incorrectly raised a validation error when an already saved TLS certificate or private key contains bag attributes.
/var/log/error was not automatically rotated with logrotate and could sometimes use too much disk space.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Pull request review comments are missing from an import with
- The import of project boards with
ghe-migrator fails when the creator of a card on the board no longer exists on the source instance.
The GitHub Team