The 2.13 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
404 Not Found errors were shown in the browser console for some script requests when using the code editor.
- The import of project boards with
ghe-migrator failed when the creator of a card on the board no longer exists on the source instance.
- Migrating a repository with
ghe-migrator could lead to an incorrect mapping between links to pull requests and the correct pull requests.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Pull request review comments are missing from an import with
The GitHub Team