The 2.13 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Repositories migrated with
ghe-migrator we not automatically re-indexed so weren't returned in the search results until manually re-indexed.
- Users could encounter a 500 Internal Server Error when viewing a pull request on a repository imported with
ghe-migrator that contains references to another pull request the user does not have access to.
- Wikis for forked repositories now have the "Restrict access to collaborators" setting enabled by default.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Pull request review comments are missing from an import with
The GitHub Team