The 2.13 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- The review requirement of a protected branch did not take into consideration a a review created by a GitHub App.
- Pages was not replicated properly when tearing down and re-attaching a former replica.
- The "Files Changed" view failed to display all changes when the difference contained a type change and the difference was too large.
- Built-in users would not have a password reset button available for administrators when external authentication was used with allowing built-in accounts.
- GitHub Apps have been updated to allow archiving repositories.
- GitHub Apps have been updated to allow reviewing pull requests.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Pull request review comments are missing from an import with
- The import of protected branches with
ghe-migrator fails when the creator of the protected branch no longer exists on the source instance. (updated 2018-10-31)
- The import of project boards with
ghe-migrator fails when the creator of a card on the board no longer exists on the source instance. (updated 2018-11-21)
The GitHub Team