The 2.14 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- An Elasticsearch node ID collision could happen when adding a high availability replica that has been part of a high availability replication environment before or has been restored from a backup.
404 Not Found errors were shown in the browser console for some script requests when using the code editor.
- The import of project boards with
ghe-migrator failed when the creator of a card on the board no longer exists on the source instance.
- Migrating a repository with
ghe-migrator could lead to an incorrect mapping between links to pull requests and the correct pull requests.
- Viewing pull requests with deployments imported with
ghe-migrator would fail with a 500 Internal Server Error.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Pull request review comments can be misplaced when the pull request has large diffs. (updated 2019-01-21)
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters. (updated 2019-03-07)
- Some pull requests and issues are purged completely when restoring the repository right after deleting it. (updated 2019-03-19)
The GitHub Team