The 2.14 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Repositories migrated with
ghe-migrator we not automatically re-indexed so weren't returned in the search results until manually re-indexed.
- Users could encounter a 500 Internal Server Error when viewing a pull request on a repository imported with
ghe-migrator that contains references to another pull request the user does not have access to.
- Wikis for forked repositories now have the "Restrict access to collaborators" setting enabled by default.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Pull request review comments can be misplaced when the pull request has large diffs. (updated 2019-01-21)
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters. (updated 2019-03-07)
- Some pull requests and issues are purged completely when restoring the repository right after deleting it. (updated 2019-03-19)
The GitHub Team