The 2.14 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- Uploads of some image types could fail when using Git LFS 2.5.0 or newer.
- Entries for the
unicorn.log log files were truncated when forwarded to a central log server.
- Restoring a backup containing a very large number of deleted repositories could fail with the error "Resource temporarily unavailable".
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters. (updated 2019-03-07)
- Some pull requests and issues are purged completely when restoring the repository right after deleting it. (updated 2019-03-19)
The GitHub Team