The 2.14 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Certain scenarios resulted in a sign out message being displayed incorrectly.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters.
- Some pull requests and issues are purged completely when restoring the repository right after deleting it.
The GitHub Team