The 2.15 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- In certain cases, when a user would try to authorize their account through the OAuth web application flow, not all of the requested scopes would appear on the authorization page.
- When using the quote reply feature
~strikethrough~ text was not preserved and suggested changes were duplicated.
ghe-migrator, an import would fail if an attachment file was missing from the export archive.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters.
- Resque workers may not be cleaned up following a configuration run leading to a growing number of stale workers which in turn could lead to high memory consumption. (updated 2019-05-08)
The GitHub Team