The 2.15 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- An Elasticsearch node ID collision could happen when adding a high availability replica that has been part of a high availability replication environment before or has been restored from a backup.
- A "Hook is now disabled" notice was shown instead of "Hook is now enabled" when enabling a pre-receive hook on either an organization or repository.
- Some settings available on the
/business page were inaccessible when the company name in the license file is comprised of multi byte strings.
404 Not Found errors were shown in the browser console for some script requests when using the code editor.
- The import of project boards with
ghe-migrator failed when the creator of a card on the board no longer exists on the source instance.
- Migrating a repository with
ghe-migrator could lead to an incorrect mapping between links to pull requests and the correct pull requests.
- Listing the GUIDs of migrations that are in progress with the
ghe-migrator list command failed with a
"undefined method 'uniq' error.
- Viewing pull requests with deployments imported with
ghe-migrator would fail with a 500 Internal Server Error.
- Invalid search qualifiers for a particular search type were treated as part of the search query and not ignored in GitHub.com searches.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Pull request review comments can be misplaced when the pull request has large diffs. (updated 2019-01-21)
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters. (updated 2019-03-07)
- Some pull requests and issues are purged completely when restoring the repository right after deleting it. (updated 2019-03-19)
- Resque workers may not be cleaned up following a configuration run leading to a growing number of stale workers which in turn could lead to high memory consumption. (updated 2019-05-08)
The GitHub Team