The 2.16 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
ghe-migrator or exporting from GitHub.com, an export would silently fail to export pull request review comments when a repository was archived.
- Rename conflicts were not detected while importing from some 3rd party systems using
- Adjusted the memcached graph to include the memory "used" in addition to the memory "free".
client_secret were added to the JSON payload when creating a GitHub App via manifest.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters.
- Resque workers may not be cleaned up following a configuration run leading to a growing number of stale workers which in turn could lead to high memory consumption.
- GitHub Enterprise Server incorrectly enforces a version of Backup Utilities that is the same or newer than the precise patch version of GitHub Enterprise Server. (updated 2019-06-25)
The GitHub Team