The 2.16 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- Consul logged errors when the dependency graph service was not enabled.
- GitHub Connect did not go through the proxy if the protocol/scheme wasn't part of the proxy URL configured in the management console.
- GitHub App manifests were not being created on instances with private mode enabled.
- GitHub Connect disconnection messages did not always reflect the enabled features.
- When viewing a diff, the indentation between the diff text and the expanded diff context was not aligned.
- Password change emails were incorrectly being sent for accounts created on initial LDAP login
- When importing from other platforms using ghe-migrator conflicts for teams were not detected.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters.
- Resque workers may not be cleaned up following a configuration run leading to a growing number of stale workers which in turn could lead to high memory consumption. (updated 2019-05-08)
The GitHub Team