The 2.18 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- MEDIUM: The repository import functionality was vulnerable to a Server Side Request Forgery (SSRF) issue when importing TFS repositories.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- The storage objects were incorrectly deleted from non-voting replicas.
- In some cases systemd would fail to start services after a reboot.
- Submitting the form to request to change a team's parent team with an empty value caused an error.
- The GitHub App installation page returned a timeout error for some users and Apps.
- Unsubscribe email notification language was inconsistent with the language used in the web interface.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise Server without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules are not maintained during an upgrade.
- Subversion (SVN) checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent Subversion checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters.
- When "Users can search GitHub.com" is enabled with GitHub Connect, issues in private and internal repositories are not included in GitHub.com search results.
- Security alerts are not reported when pushing to a repository on the command line. (updated 2020-06-23)
The GitHub Team