The 2.19 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- The hotpatch mechanism did not properly handle the case where extracted patch contents were no longer present on the filesystem.
- A maximum Git object size of 100MB option could not be selected for a repository when the global enterprise account had a Git object size option other than 100MB set.
- Results from the the Issues and Pull Requests API could have inconsistent behaviour when ordering by the
- The SecurityVulnerability
package field could not be queried via the GraphQL API.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise Server without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules are not maintained during an upgrade.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters.
- When pushing to a gist, an exception could be triggered during the post-receive hook.
- When "Users can search GitHub.com" is enabled with GitHub Connect, issues in private and internal repositories are not included in GitHub.com search results.
- Security alerts are not reported when pushing to a repository on the command line. (updated 2020-06-23)
The GitHub Team