The 2.19 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- Excessively large log events could lead to log forwarding instability when UDP was used as the transport mechanism.
- Automatic unsuspension of a user through SSO did not complete if the SSH keys attribute had keys already associated with the user's account.
- Previewing a GitHub App description written in markdown was not properly rendered.
- Webhooks could be triggered twice by a single commit via the web user interface.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise Server without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules are not maintained during an upgrade.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters.
- When "Users can search GitHub.com" is enabled with GitHub Connect, issues in private and internal repositories are not included in GitHub.com search results.
- Security alerts are not reported when pushing to a repository on the command line.
The GitHub Team