The 2.19 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- MEDIUM: Updated nginx to 1.16.1 and addressed CVE-2019-20372. (updated 2020-07-22)
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- Certain log files did not rotate every 7 days.
- Rapid reuse of webhook source ports resulted in rejected connections.
- Site Administrators could not unlock a repository more than once.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise Server without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules are not maintained during an upgrade.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters.
- When "Users can search GitHub.com" is enabled with GitHub Connect, issues in private and internal repositories are not included in GitHub.com search results.
- Security alerts are not reported when pushing to a repository on the command line.
The GitHub Team