The 2.19 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- Restore from backups would fail with an
Invalid RDB version number error.
- Upgrading an HA replica would stall indefinitely waiting for MySQL to start.
- Importing teams from external sources failed when there were spaces in the team name.
- PR review comments with unexpected values for "position" or "original_position" caused imports to fail.
- Project hovercards were not properly displayed.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise Server without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules are not maintained during an upgrade.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters.
- When pushing to a gist, an exception could be triggered during the post-receive hook.
- When "Users can search GitHub.com" is enabled with GitHub Connect, issues in private and internal repositories are not included in GitHub.com search results.
The GitHub Team