The 2.22 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- LOW: High CPU usage could be triggered by a specially crafted request to the SVN bridge resulting in Denial of Service (DoS).
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- Requests for some file resources like a zip archive or raw file could enter a redirection loop.
- A timeout could prevent some Issues and Pull Requests searches from providing complete search results.
- Custom tabs with non-alphabetic characters in small screens did not render correctly.
- An underlying behavior was causing failures when pushing content to a Git LFS-enabled repository.
- In some rare cases issues could cause a 500 error when accessed via the web interface.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise Server without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules are not maintained during an upgrade.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Issues cannot be closed if they contain a permalink to a blob in the same repository where the file path is longer than 255 characters.
- When "Users can search GitHub.com" is enabled with GitHub Connect, issues in private and internal repositories are not included in GitHub.com search results.
The GitHub Team